With another Lockdown 2 beginning on Thursday this week, we wished to publish an article as an update on what procedures we have put in place to keep our staff and customers safe.
Martlands Skip Hire Lockdown 2 Update
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister on Saturday and in line with the latest government Covid-19 guidance, we would like to assure our customers that we are open for skip hire during the next four weeks of lockdown.
Hiring a skip makes sense during the lockdown, you are not allowed leave your house except for essential reasons and so taking a trip – or in the worst case, several trips – to your local authority recycling site is not likely to be deemed valid.
If you are concerned about skip hire during the second lockdown, the best course of action is to speak to us. We will be able to put your mind at rest about the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of yourselves and our staff when we deliver or collect your skip.
What Covid Safe Measures Are We Taking?
- follow social distancing advice and keep at least two metres between customers and our members of staff at all times
- remind our employees to wash their hands more frequently than normal
- frequently clean and disinfect any surfaces or objects that are touched regularly
- use seat covers and a new pair of disposable gloves for every vehicle
- Avoid handling cash and ask our customers to contactless card payments if possible.
Martlands Skip Hire – Supporting You In Lockdown 2
To order a skip for your lockdown 2 project, just call us at the friendly Martlands Skip Hire office on 01704 779345 for a Covid-safe skip hire quote that is tailored to your needs. We’ll be pleased to help!