We are still servicing all tiers! With the announcement that even more of the country is going to change their tier of Covid restriction, we wanted to let you know how this will affect you if you need Skip Hire in Merseyside in Tier 3 or in Lancashire in Tier 4.
Martlands Skip Hire – We Are Still Servicing All Tiers
The new government announcement puts Ormskirk and Lancashire in Tier 4, and the Merseyside Region into Tier 4. The good news is that we are still open for Skip Hire in Lancashire and Merseyside in all tiers.
What are the restrictions in tier four?
- Communal religious worship is allowed
- Only outdoor pools, sports courts, playgrounds and golf courses remain open
- You can only go shopping for essentials
- You can only meet one person from another household outdoors in public
- You must only leave home for work, training, education, medical appointments, childcare or emergencies
What are the restrictions in tier three?
- Households can’t mix indoors, or in private gardens
- You can meet in a group of less than 6 outdoors
- Shops, gyms and personal care services are open
- Bars, pubs and restaurants will remain closed, except for delivery or takeaway
- Worship still takes place – with social distancing
- Small weddings can take place
- Sports fans can’t attend stadiums
- Indoor entertainment venues are closed
Skip Hire in the North West
We offer skip hire for all sizes of skip for commercial, domestic or industrial use (including large roll-on/roll-off skips). All the waste we collect is disposed of at our own dedicated recycling centre. Our rates remain competitive and we will be happy to speak to you to help you understand what size skip you need.
Martlands Skip Hire
As we are servicing all areas, to order a skip in 2021, just call the friendly Martlands Skip Hire office on 01704 779345 for a skip hire quote that is tailored to your needs. We’ll be pleased to help!